Axis Sports Medicine is looking for a PRN (as needed) Physical Therapist in Eagle County, CO, covering clinics in Avon, Edwards and Eagle clinics. Compassionate, professional individuals are valued here at Axis – After all, you are providing care for our most important asset: our patients! With an extensive background in orthopedics and sports medicine, the staff at Axis Sports Medicine have provided rehabilitative therapies for many of the world’s most prominent business and government leaders, elite athletes and celebrated entertainers. We believe that each and every patient deserves the same level of committed, quality care.
One of our goals at Axis is to maintain a level of excitement about what we do. The staff at Axis is passionate about their jobs, a quality that is evident with each patient interaction. Fun-loving attitudes combined with a resolved work ethic make Axis Sports Medicine unique from the rest. Working as a team with patients and physicians, the staff at Axis Sports Medicine bring together the most innovative methods, advanced research, and proven skills for the treatment of injuries.
- Evaluates patients utilizing appropriate tests and measurements to determine the physical therapy problem/level of function and the recommended treatment/discharge plan.
- Promotes and has knowledge of and utilizes appropriate patient care protocol relating to the physical, psychosocial, and developmental needs for neonatal, pediatric, adult and geriatric patient.
- Establishes physical therapy interventions based upon the evaluation and examination, physician orders, and patients goals for therapy.
- Competently performs appropriate physical therapy techniques and procedures.
- Provides continuity of patient care through written and verbal communication with other health care professionals.
- Documents findings, patient progress, and all procedures performed within established time frames.
- Submits all patient billing at the end of each day.
- Instructs patients/family members in home programs.
- Demonstrates effective time management.
- Complies with quality improvement standards.
- Participates in organizational committees as assigned.
- Participates in assigned aspects of affiliated PT/PTA student training.
- Graduation from an approved school of physical therapy
- Current physical therapy license in the state of Colorado
- Current CPR certification
Job Type: Part-time